Clinique Pep-Start Hydrorush Moisturizer

Hello Lovies, 

Today review is about Clinique Pep-Start Hydrorush Moisturizer. I was looking for a good hydrating cream since my skin has become very dry due to the climatic changes. I came across Clinique Pep-Start while searching for good hydrating cream, I searched it on Nykaa it had good reviews so I decided to give a shot. 

Before this I was using Olay White Radiance, which is a good product however I was not that happy with the product because it used to dry my skin, maybe did not suit me. I like to try different products and see how it works so that's a very common thing for me to switch products. People say to use only one product on the skin but with me, it's the other way around. :P

Price: 30 ml is for Rs. 1650 (Nykaa Price)
          50 ml is for Rs. 2550


It is available on Nykaa and Amazon. I got this from USA from Amazon.com

Claims:  Instantly refreshes skin and keeps it hydrated all day.Gives skin a healthy-looking glow and UV protection against the sun's aging rays. Wear it alone, or under foundation as a prep for makeup. Ophthalmologist Tested. No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. 

Coming to my Experience with Clinique Pep-Start Hydrorush Moisturizer, this has a very thick consistency so a very small amount of product is enough. It gets absorbed very quickly and provides an instant glow/shine to the face. Plus it has an SPF 20 which is very good. 


After 1-2 hours skin gets little oily, so I think this will not suit oily skin. Since I have very dry skin so it works for me. 

It truly provides what it claims, Overall I am happy with the product since it fulfills what I wanted for my skin. :)

Recommend: Yes, I would recommend it to dry skin over oily skin, because it could breakout oily skin. 

Repurchase: Yes, Definitely.  

Purchase Link: https://www.nykaa.com/clinique-pep-start-hydrorush-moisturizer-spf20/p/76690?pps=2&productId=76690&ptype=product&skuId=76688

Love y'all. Cya 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear stay-in-place Matte Powder Foundation

Confused? What to wear for a dinner date or Brunch.

5 Easy Breezy Vacation Outfits